Scenario: Imagine you are the training director of a hotel chain, Noe Suites. Each Noe Suites has 100 to 150 rooms, a small indoor pool, and a restaurant. Hotels are strategically located near the exit ramps of major highways in college towns such as East Lansing, Michigan, and Columbus, Ohio.
You receive the following email message from the vice president of operations.
To: ____(Insert Your Name), Training Director
From: David Turner, Vice President of Operations, Noe Suites
As you are probably aware, one of the most important aspects of quality service is known as â€œrecoveryâ€ â€“ that is, the employeeâ€™s ability to respond effectively to customer complaints. There are three possible outcomes to a customer complaint:
- The customer complains and is satisfied by the response
- The customer complains and is dissatisfied with the response
- The customer does not complain but remains dissatisfied
Many dissatisfied customers do not complain because they want to avoid confrontation, there is no convenient way to complain, or they do not believe that complaining will do much good.
I have decided that to improve our level of customer service, we need to train our hotel staff in the â€œrecoveryâ€ aspect of customer service. Specifically, the training will focus on responding effectively to the customer’s complaints such that the customer is satisfied by the employee’s response.
One theme that emerged from these last focus groups was that we had some weaknesses in the recovery area. For example, last month in one of the restaurants, a waiter dropped the last available piece of blueberry pie on a customer as he was serving her. The waiter did not know how to correct the problem other than offer an apology.
I have decided to hire two well-known consultants in the service industry to discuss â€œrecoveryâ€ â€“ that is, how to effectively respond to customer complaints.Â In addition, the consultants will provide an overview of different aspects of quality customer service.
In total, the consultants will deliver 3 training sessions. Each session will last three hours. The training sessions will be offered
- Session 1 – Morning Shift
- Session 2 – Afternoon Shift
- Session 3 – Midnight Shift
Overall, approximately 20-40 employees will attend each of the training sessions.
My expectations are that following this training, the service staff will be able to respond to customers if/when they have a problem with the service(s) provided by our hotel/restaurant.
Because you are an expert on training, I want your feedback on the training session. Specifically, what recommendations do you have for improving the training?
Vice President of Operations, Noe Suites
After reading the case, answer the followingÂ FIVEÂ questions: (Note:Â be sure to reference your textbook when completing these questions).
1. Training Modules.Â Based on what you learned about program design, consider changes you would make to improve the training program. Specifically, consider the design of the program. There are three training sessions, but they are all the same. The only difference is when the training session will be offered: morning, afternoon, and evening.Â Each session will last for three hours and approximately 20-40 employees will attend.
Develop a training module that explains what the training participants should do during the three hours.Â For example, should they listen to presentations? Do role plays? Read and discuss case studies? Create a table similar to this one:Â (In attachment)
Notably, the table below is for illustration purposes only. Do not use any content from the table in your assignment. Using content from the table is considered plagiarism and you will receive a zero on the assignment.Â You are required to create your own training modules.Â
2. Prework.Â Using your textbook, define prework (Hint: the definition of prework is included in Chapter 5). What is it aiming to achieve? Next, consider this case and describe the prework assignment the training participants will complete. Make sure you state the goal of your prework assignment.
3. Application Assignments.Â Using your textbook, define application assignments. (Hint: the definition of application assignments is included in Chapter 5).
4. Learning Objectives.Â Using your textbook, define learning objectives. (Hint: the definition of learning objectives is included in Chapter 5). WriteÂ twoÂ learning objectives for the training module you created in Question #1.
5. Room Arrangement.Â For the training session you created in Question #1,Â what kind of room arrangement would you use for this training? There areÂ fourÂ room arrangements discussed in your textbook:Â fan-type seating, classroom-type seating, conference-type seating, and horseshoe arrangement. Â Describe why you selected the room arrangement(s). That is, why do you believe the room arrangement(s) you selected will make the training more valuable?
Get Professional Assignment Help Cheaply
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Why Choose Our Academic Writing Service?
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
Online Academic Help With Different Subjects
Students barely have time to read. We got you! Have your literature essay or book review written without having the hassle of reading the book. You can get your literature paper custom-written for you by our literature specialists.
Do you struggle with finance? No need to torture yourself if finance is not your cup of tea. You can order your finance paper from our academic writing service and get 100% original work from competent finance experts.
While psychology may be an interesting subject, you may lack sufficient time to handle your assignments. Don’t despair; by using our academic writing service, you can be assured of perfect grades. Moreover, your grades will be consistent.
Engineering is quite a demanding subject. Students face a lot of pressure and barely have enough time to do what they love to do. Our academic writing service got you covered! Our engineering specialists follow the paper instructions and ensure timely delivery of the paper.
In the nursing course, you may have difficulties with literature reviews, annotated bibliographies, critical essays, and other assignments. Our nursing assignment writers will offer you professional nursing paper help at low prices.
Truth be told, sociology papers can be quite exhausting. Our academic writing service relieves you of fatigue, pressure, and stress. You can relax and have peace of mind as our academic writers handle your sociology assignment.
We take pride in having some of the best business writers in the industry. Our business writers have a lot of experience in the field. They are reliable, and you can be assured of a high-grade paper. They are able to handle business papers of any subject, length, deadline, and difficulty!
We boast of having some of the most experienced statistics experts in the industry. Our statistics experts have diverse skills, expertise, and knowledge to handle any kind of assignment. They have access to all kinds of software to get your assignment done.
Writing a law essay may prove to be an insurmountable obstacle, especially when you need to know the peculiarities of the legislative framework. Take advantage of our top-notch law specialists and get superb grades and 100% satisfaction.
What discipline/subjects do you deal in?
We have highlighted some of the most popular subjects we handle above. Those are just a tip of the iceberg. We deal in all academic disciplines since our writers are as diverse. They have been drawn from across all disciplines, and orders are assigned to those writers believed to be the best in the field. In a nutshell, there is no task we cannot handle; all you need to do is place your order with us. As long as your instructions are clear, just trust we shall deliver irrespective of the discipline.
Are your writers competent enough to handle my paper?
Our essay writers are graduates with bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college degree. All our academic writers have a minimum of two years of academic writing. We have a stringent recruitment process to ensure that we get only the most competent essay writers in the industry. We also ensure that the writers are handsomely compensated for their value. The majority of our writers are native English speakers. As such, the fluency of language and grammar is impeccable.
What if I don’t like the paper?
There is a very low likelihood that you won’t like the paper.
- When assigning your order, we match the paper’s discipline with the writer’s field/specialization. Since all our writers are graduates, we match the paper’s subject with the field the writer studied. For instance, if it’s a nursing paper, only a nursing graduate and writer will handle it. Furthermore, all our writers have academic writing experience and top-notch research skills.
- We have a quality assurance that reviews the paper before it gets to you. As such, we ensure that you get a paper that meets the required standard and will most definitely make the grade.
In the event that you don’t like your paper:
- The writer will revise the paper up to your pleasing. You have unlimited revisions. You simply need to highlight what specifically you don’t like about the paper, and the writer will make the amendments. The paper will be revised until you are satisfied. Revisions are free of charge
- We will have a different writer write the paper from scratch.
- Last resort, if the above does not work, we will refund your money.
Will the professor find out I didn’t write the paper myself?
Not at all. All papers are written from scratch. There is no way your tutor or instructor will realize that you did not write the paper yourself. In fact, we recommend using our assignment help services for consistent results.
What if the paper is plagiarized?
We check all papers for plagiarism before we submit them. We use powerful plagiarism checking software such as SafeAssign, LopesWrite, and Turnitin. We also upload the plagiarism report so that you can review it. We understand that plagiarism is academic suicide. We would not take the risk of submitting plagiarized work and jeopardize your academic journey. Furthermore, we do not sell or use prewritten papers, and each paper is written from scratch.
When will I get my paper?
You determine when you get the paper by setting the deadline when placing the order. All papers are delivered within the deadline. We are well aware that we operate in a time-sensitive industry. As such, we have laid out strategies to ensure that the client receives the paper on time and they never miss the deadline. We understand that papers that are submitted late have some points deducted. We do not want you to miss any points due to late submission. We work on beating deadlines by huge margins in order to ensure that you have ample time to review the paper before you submit it.
Will anyone find out that I used your services?
We have a privacy and confidentiality policy that guides our work. We NEVER share any customer information with third parties. Noone will ever know that you used our assignment help services. It’s only between you and us. We are bound by our policies to protect the customer’s identity and information. All your information, such as your names, phone number, email, order information, and so on, are protected. We have robust security systems that ensure that your data is protected. Hacking our systems is close to impossible, and it has never happened.
How our Assignment Help Service Works
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET A PERFECT SCORE!!!