Select a training topic, and develop a training needs analysis and learning objectives as part of your initial training and development program design.
For this assessment, you will create the initial design of your training and development program for an organization of your choice, including the selection of a training topic, developing a working needs analysis, and identifying learning objectives.
Note:Â The assessments in this course build upon each other to form a training and development program, so you are strongly encouraged to complete them in sequence.
What trainees take away from a training and development program depends on three critical components:
- The trainee’s characteristics: how they learn, what they already know, and their motivation to learn the material being presented.
- The training design: the program itself.
- The work environment.
Since workplace training deals with adults, being well versed on how adults learn is key. There are many theories on adult learning, and they come from a variety of sources including psychology, education, and sociology. Another focus in your program design should be on learning styles. We learn in different waysâ€”some of us listen and some take notes for exampleâ€”and trainees will learn best when they know the objectives of the program. The outcomes of learning are wide-ranging, including verbal, intellectual, and motor skills, as well as cognitive strategies. To transfer what is learned in the training environment to the job environment, the training needs to be authenticâ€”as real and identical to life and as meaningful (useful) to the trainee as possible.
In preparation for this assessment, you are to select an organization to use as the one receiving a new training and development program. (Note: The organization can be real or fictitious.) Consider the needs of the organization to select a training topic, or you may use the Capella library to research training topics.
For this assessment complete the following:
- Create a training scenario for your training topic. Consider the following for your scenario:
- Describe the training topic in general terms (such as improving communications or safety awareness).
- Why is this training needed?
- Assess the strategic impact of the training topic on the organization. (Think in terms of the long term impact of the training program.)
- Develop a training needs analysis (TNA) for your topic. (Note:Â For the purposes of this assessment, you are not expected to actually conduct the TNA. Instead, research your topic using the Capella Library, the Internet, or in meeting with subject matter experts (SMEs) to determine what you want trainees to learn and create the information as if it is based on a TNA.) Consider the following in your analysis:
- Identify what the trainees know or what they can do before the training.
- Identify what the trainees should know or be able to do after they have completed the training and development program.
- Summarize the results of your research or provide a set of the questions you would ask SMEs if you were to meet with them.
- Develop 3â€“5 specific training objectives for your training topic. (Hint:Â UsingÂ Bloom’s Taxonomy, create your objectives based on what you have determined the trainees should know, or be able to do, after attending the training program.)
- How would a distance learning module enhance a trainee’s learning experience?
- Written communication:Â Written communication is in a professional style with correct grammar, usage, and mechanics.
- APA formatting:Â Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style.
- Headings:Â Incorporate level headings according to current APA style.
- Length:Â A typical response should be 4-6Â typed, double-spaced pages.
- Font and font size:Â Times New Roman, 12 point.
- References:Â Use at least two references.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:
- Competency 1: Assess an organization’s strategic plan for training.
- Assess the strategic impact of the training topic on an organization.
- Competency 2: Demonstrate effective training program design, development, and implementation.
- Develop a training needs analysis for the topic.
- Develop learning objectives for the training and development program.
- Competency 4: Assess the impact of technology on an organization’s training strategy.
- Assess how a distance learning module enhances a trainee’s learning experience.
Get Professional Assignment Help Cheaply
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Why Choose Our Academic Writing Service?
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
Online Academic Help With Different Subjects
Students barely have time to read. We got you! Have your literature essay or book review written without having the hassle of reading the book. You can get your literature paper custom-written for you by our literature specialists.
Do you struggle with finance? No need to torture yourself if finance is not your cup of tea. You can order your finance paper from our academic writing service and get 100% original work from competent finance experts.
While psychology may be an interesting subject, you may lack sufficient time to handle your assignments. Don’t despair; by using our academic writing service, you can be assured of perfect grades. Moreover, your grades will be consistent.
Engineering is quite a demanding subject. Students face a lot of pressure and barely have enough time to do what they love to do. Our academic writing service got you covered! Our engineering specialists follow the paper instructions and ensure timely delivery of the paper.
In the nursing course, you may have difficulties with literature reviews, annotated bibliographies, critical essays, and other assignments. Our nursing assignment writers will offer you professional nursing paper help at low prices.
Truth be told, sociology papers can be quite exhausting. Our academic writing service relieves you of fatigue, pressure, and stress. You can relax and have peace of mind as our academic writers handle your sociology assignment.
We take pride in having some of the best business writers in the industry. Our business writers have a lot of experience in the field. They are reliable, and you can be assured of a high-grade paper. They are able to handle business papers of any subject, length, deadline, and difficulty!
We boast of having some of the most experienced statistics experts in the industry. Our statistics experts have diverse skills, expertise, and knowledge to handle any kind of assignment. They have access to all kinds of software to get your assignment done.
Writing a law essay may prove to be an insurmountable obstacle, especially when you need to know the peculiarities of the legislative framework. Take advantage of our top-notch law specialists and get superb grades and 100% satisfaction.
What discipline/subjects do you deal in?
We have highlighted some of the most popular subjects we handle above. Those are just a tip of the iceberg. We deal in all academic disciplines since our writers are as diverse. They have been drawn from across all disciplines, and orders are assigned to those writers believed to be the best in the field. In a nutshell, there is no task we cannot handle; all you need to do is place your order with us. As long as your instructions are clear, just trust we shall deliver irrespective of the discipline.
Are your writers competent enough to handle my paper?
Our essay writers are graduates with bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college degree. All our academic writers have a minimum of two years of academic writing. We have a stringent recruitment process to ensure that we get only the most competent essay writers in the industry. We also ensure that the writers are handsomely compensated for their value. The majority of our writers are native English speakers. As such, the fluency of language and grammar is impeccable.
What if I don’t like the paper?
There is a very low likelihood that you won’t like the paper.
- When assigning your order, we match the paper’s discipline with the writer’s field/specialization. Since all our writers are graduates, we match the paper’s subject with the field the writer studied. For instance, if it’s a nursing paper, only a nursing graduate and writer will handle it. Furthermore, all our writers have academic writing experience and top-notch research skills.
- We have a quality assurance that reviews the paper before it gets to you. As such, we ensure that you get a paper that meets the required standard and will most definitely make the grade.
In the event that you don’t like your paper:
- The writer will revise the paper up to your pleasing. You have unlimited revisions. You simply need to highlight what specifically you don’t like about the paper, and the writer will make the amendments. The paper will be revised until you are satisfied. Revisions are free of charge
- We will have a different writer write the paper from scratch.
- Last resort, if the above does not work, we will refund your money.
Will the professor find out I didn’t write the paper myself?
Not at all. All papers are written from scratch. There is no way your tutor or instructor will realize that you did not write the paper yourself. In fact, we recommend using our assignment help services for consistent results.
What if the paper is plagiarized?
We check all papers for plagiarism before we submit them. We use powerful plagiarism checking software such as SafeAssign, LopesWrite, and Turnitin. We also upload the plagiarism report so that you can review it. We understand that plagiarism is academic suicide. We would not take the risk of submitting plagiarized work and jeopardize your academic journey. Furthermore, we do not sell or use prewritten papers, and each paper is written from scratch.
When will I get my paper?
You determine when you get the paper by setting the deadline when placing the order. All papers are delivered within the deadline. We are well aware that we operate in a time-sensitive industry. As such, we have laid out strategies to ensure that the client receives the paper on time and they never miss the deadline. We understand that papers that are submitted late have some points deducted. We do not want you to miss any points due to late submission. We work on beating deadlines by huge margins in order to ensure that you have ample time to review the paper before you submit it.
Will anyone find out that I used your services?
We have a privacy and confidentiality policy that guides our work. We NEVER share any customer information with third parties. Noone will ever know that you used our assignment help services. It’s only between you and us. We are bound by our policies to protect the customer’s identity and information. All your information, such as your names, phone number, email, order information, and so on, are protected. We have robust security systems that ensure that your data is protected. Hacking our systems is close to impossible, and it has never happened.
How our Assignment Help Service Works
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET A PERFECT SCORE!!!